If you ever feel how it feels let down, you better face it all with a calm and patient,
yaaa ... I know it is not easy but rest assured that it was better than nothing, but this is not poetic experience I've let down first I could not accept it all but I think it's useless I should be angry, resentful, and says it's all unfair. Let all who have passed into the bitterest fondest memories and even if it is part of the memories.
I can do going forward can only try and live up to the end.
when things happen without us guessing even try to face you feel why? was so difficult and as there is no way to solve my problem. you are wrong to think like that because every problem that we face must be a solution.
and there is wisdom and the ending is always able to make our life lessons are invaluable.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar